Corporate Entrepreneurship Good Practice Catalogue
The Good Practice Catalogue focuses on the identification and collection of good practices from Europe about existing cases and good practices on intrapreneurship mechanism and incentives. The main methods used are desk research, expert interviews, and an online survey. Results from activities during this output will also serve for the development of IO2 and consequently IO 3 and 4.
This output will also include needs and existing gaps of companies and employees in the field of corporate entrepreneurship that will be used for the development of the training programme.
Corporate entrepreneurship competence matrix for managers and employees/students
For the development of an innovative, needs-based training programme, it is crucial to use comprehensive competence and to elaborate on a competence matrix for competences required from employees/students and managers. The competence matrix generated will be based on the ECVET system by developing relevant learning outcomes.
The intrapreneurship competence and corporate entrepreneurship good practice catalogue sets up competence frameworks for managers and employees/students based on the outcomes of the desk research, expert interviews, and an online survey. It will specify the intrapreneurial competences addressed in the curriculum and the training toolkit and is therefore the basis document of these deliverables. Intrapreneurship skills and competences will be defined as learning outcomes for recognition in the ECVET system.
Corporate Entrepreneurship Training Programme
This output consists of 4 main products
- Training Curriculum
- The curriculum gives the framework of the developed trainings (training for managers and training for employees and students). Methodological guidelines for trainers will be added to the curriculum. Both trainings are split up in different modules constituted by learning outcomes for ECVET (2 for managers, 4 modules for employees/students), which will be defined in the curriculum.
- Training Tool Kit
- The training tool kit includes training material for the developed modules using different forms of media. Teaching content will be developed following the requirements of the competence matrices and will cover the teaching topics determined in the curriculum. The training tool kit contains 4 modules for employees/students and 2 for managers and will be in line with the ECVET and EQF.
- The training tool kit will also include an online assessment tool that is supporting companies in identifying where their gaps in intrapreneurship-friendliness are and for employees where their capabilities concerning intrapreneurship are. The ex-ante section will be open for public use. It also includes cross-links to the training material for the purpose of self-study.
- E-learning Platform
- The E-learning platform will allow flexible course management and useful communication. The training tool kit will be uploaded on the e-learning platform, which will also include the ex-ante gap analysis tool. The learning platform will be designed to allow for blended learning.
- Pilot Training
- After the development of the training programme and the e-learning tools, the training itself and the developed tools will be tested regarding content and functionality in 4 pilot trainings.
The intrapreneurial employee pilot training is a staff training for employees. The purpose of the pilot testing is to test the curriculum, the developed modules and the corresponding training material. 1 pilot training will take place in each partner country with minimum 10 training participants.
The corporate entrepreneurship framework pilot training for managers is a training for HR managers of innovative companies. The purpose of the pilot testing is to test the curriculum, the developed modules and the corresponding training material. 1 pilot training will take place in each partner country with minimum 5 training participants. The trainings will be conducted in the national languages, but the training tool kit will be in English for the pilot phase, therefore the profile of the trainers and trainees includes understanding written English.
Corporate entrepreneurship guide book and promotional video
- The guide book will summarize major project achievements and will be a short focused methodological document which will guide companies how to use the materials and will be aiming at providing interested stakeholders with information on how to apply and repeat the training. The guide book is aimed at helping to plan and conduct the course. It includes information on the main steps and stages in sequence of designing a training course all the way to evaluation for feedback into further development. The partners intention is that the document is no longer than 50 pages in order not to exclude potential readers. The guide book will provide at a glance a look at the learning materials and will also function as a teaser to read the full content. The handbook will comprise the most important tips based on the learning material as well as some awareness raising texts. The role of the guide book will be supplementary to the learning content, providing a summary of the most important deliverables produced by the project. The guide book will have also a collection of case studies and a summary of the pilot trainings.
- A promotion video of the project will be created to be able to promote the project and the training to the broader public. The partners will work out a script and story board. It is aimed to create a video that is very well structured and can be easily presented to the target groups.